About the workshop
This course is designed to prepare the students to handle sophisticated survey equipment and to execute large survey projects. Knowledge in using Total Station offers careers in various segments where Total Station finds application like Surveying: Survey and Land records, Disaster Management Archaeological Survey And mainly in Civil Construction Companies: Leveling, Road profiling, new roads Cut/Fill calculations, Laying of new railway lines.
- Top performers will be provided internship opportunity AMZ Automotive.
- Importance of Surveying in present day life.
- Methodologies adopted and instruments used for surveying presently and in earlier days
- Types of surveying data collection methods.
- Several Surveying methods (like traverse, triangulation) to provide the control points.
- Bowditch Adjustment Method.
Practical session using Total Station:
- Participants will be given hands on experience in using Total Station. They will be working in teams and perform survey operations using Total Station for a particular area.
- Topographic survey using closed traverse method.
- Downloading the data from Total Station to computer and adjustment of the close traverse by Bowditch method
- Remote height calculation
Log in to access workshops.