About the Event
An event for everyone who not only just loves the game of cricket, but also analyses it to the limit. This event makes you the don of the hat of a bidder. You need to manage your budget and you can strategize to make the best possible team competing against other opponents who will give you a run for your money, quite literally.
If you love cricket, if you have followed IPL and if you can mix common sense with passion into your bidding strategy, this event is a must for you.
Quiz: 30 minutes duration.
The quiz will contain questions only from Cricket. It will be an elimination round.
On-Campus Round: 3-4 hours duration.
The final teams will compete in a live auction of players. Each team will be given a fixed budget which will be used for the auction. The aim will be to build a squad that maximizes the total attribute score of the team.
1. Ratings have been given on the basis of the player’s last year’s International T20 performance (includes IPL and other Domestic and International Tournaments). Select your players accordingly.
2. Team composition: Batsmen-6, All-rounder -2, Wicket-keeper- 2, bowler- 5
3. Name 1 captain: Rating points doubled
4. Name 1 vice-captain
5. Maximum 6 international players
Round1: 2PM to 4PM(Saturday 16-Feb-2019)
A4 BLOCK CT-01 to CT -10
Round2: 9:30 to 1:00PM(Sunday 17-Feb-2019)
A3 First Floor or ST -01 TO ST-02
Rules & Regulations
Team Size - 3-4 members.
1. A team member cannot register in more than one team.
2. Multiple teams from institutes are allowed and encouraged
3. In case of discrepancies, decision of the judges/event organizers will be final.
4. Organizers reserve the right to change the Timelines.
1. The teams which will clear elimination round (quiz) will proceed to the next phase i.e. the on-campus auction round.
2. In auction round, the team which will have the highest attribute score will be judged as the Winner of the event and subsequently the second highest attribute score will be proclaimed as Runners up of the event.
Name : K. Durga Prasad
Contact : 9398653843
E-mail : N140141@rguktn.ac.in