About the Event
This time the department conducts the treasure hunt in a unique, exciting and entertaining way. Similar to Thanos in the Infinity war, the students need to find the stones hidden at different places in the campus . Enjoy yourself and grab the prizes.
• This is a paper based test with questions about different places in the campus. The top scorers will be qualified to the next round.
• Participants from the round 1 will be grouped into 6 teams. Each team consists of 4 members. The participants need to find the treasure based on the clues given.
Round 1:3:00PM to 4:00PM (Saturday 16-Feb-2019) A2 Ground Floor
Round 2:2:00PM to 5:00PM(Sunday 17-Feb-2019) Whole Campus
Rules & Regulations
• Disclosure of information to other teams will result in disqualification of the team.
• The team which finds the treasure first will be the winner.
• Organizer’s decision will be final.
Name : N.V.L.Sowjanya
Contact : 9701424839
E-mail : N140469@rguktn.ac.in