About the Event
Presentation skills are very important in everyone’s life. Be it in your job or in any other circumstance in your career, you have to be a good presenter. Providing an opportunity for student researchers to disseminate their research results in various fields of engineering, we present you the event TECH VILLA. Come and show case your skills by presenting your work/ideas on the topics given.
- Thermal Engineering
- Trends in Energy Harvesting
- Manufacturing Technolog
- Industrial Engineering
- Hydraulic Machines
- Green Engineering Technology
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Micro-Turbine Generators
- Smart Vehicles
- Smart Materials
Students can give a presentation on the topics given or they can also find a topic related to mechanical engineering.
Mail Address: email@example.com
- Every team should submit the abstract of their topic.Last date for abstract submission is 12th February 2019,11:59 pm.
- The shortlisted candidates would be informed personally either through phone/email by 13th February and will have to present their paper during Teckzite in front of a panel of judges.
9:00AM to 12:00PM(Sunday 17-Feb-2019)
A2 Ground Floor
Rules & Regulations
- Participants must mail their abstract to the mail "firstname.lastname@example.org " in IEEE format.
- A maximum of 3 members per team is allowed.
- Time for your presentation will be 8 minutes and the time for queries is 2 minutes.
- Extra time will not be given.
- Presentation document should be in “.ppt” or “.pptx” format.
Team should mention these data clearly
- Name of the participants in the team.
- Year and department of the participants.
- College name with full address .
- Contact details (mail id and phone no).
- Title of the presentation.
Log in to register in the events.