About the Event
To truly achieve ones potential one needs a stage that draws out their inner strength. Teckzite is just that stage. Here is an amazing opportunity to showcase your ideas on a unique and massive platform in the form of well-integrated and intriguing presentation. Teckzite 2K19 brings you the event Paper Presentation that provides you an extravagant platform to showcase and share your technical expertise and master your discipline.
1. The interested candidates are invited to send their abstracts before 9th February with the title of the chosen topic for presentation as the subject of the mail along with their contact details to the Mail address (email@example.com).
2. The Shortlisted Candidates will be informed personally either through phone/e-mail and they will have to present their paper during Teckzite in front of a panel of judges.
Submissions can have one of the following areas as the primary area of contribution and any new area in this department in also accepted:
? Machine Learning
? Artificial Intelligence
? Block chain
? Big data
? Cloud Computing
Any other topics related to Computer Science
17-02-2019 from 02:45PM to 04:45PM and venue is A3,SF-05
Rules & Regulations
1. The paper should be in PDF format, readable in Adobe acrobat reader.
2. The paper should be in IEEE single-column format.
3. A team should consist of 2- 3 members.
4. Paper should contain 1 -2 pages of abstract.
5. Citing the references is MANDATORY.
6. Presentation should be less than TEN minutes.
7. Qualified candidates are required to bring along with them one soft copy of a Power point presentation (preferably in a pen drive) and 3 hard copies of the technical paper on the day of the event.
8. The decision of the judges and Event Head shall be treated as final and binding on all.
9. Participants will be evaluated based on their:
• Subject knowledge & background research and originality in presentation
• Confidence while presenting, presentability and preparedness
• Spontaneity and aptness during questionnaire
• Organization skills and effective utilization of time.
Log in to register in the events.
Name : Ch.Sunil kumar, M.Anitha
Contact : 7013228098,6300299334
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org