About the Event
A picture is worth a thousand words. Posters are the key component of communicating your science and logical presentations. Hence, here is the perfect opportunity to showcase your creative minds in a visually engaged way. This event focuses on addressing the different views,problems,solutions to given topics.
NOTE: POSTER IS MANDATORY.
1. Case studies of civil structural failures and reasons
2. Smart Transport System
3. Kinetic Footfall and Kinetic Roads
4. Self-Healing Concrete
5. Inter-Linking of rivers
6. Rain Water Harvesting for your existing campus.
7. Virtual reality in Civil Engineering
Date : 16/02/2019
Time : 11:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M
Rules & Regulations
1. Abstract submission is to be completed by given time.
2. Team will get 5 minutes for presentation followed by Q&A session.
3. Judges decision is the final decision.
4. Abstract should be submitted to the mail "email@example.com"
5. Abstract should be submitted in the form of " .ieee" or ".pdf"
6. The final date to submit the abstract is " 9/02/2019 ".
7.Poster should of size "36"*48" or 48"*36".
NOTE: Poster is compulsory.
Name : V.Dimpul
Contact : 8985307796
E-mail : n140404@rguktn,ac.in